Dublin City Centre, Dublin
£100000 - £800000 per annum
6 months ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a global bank with operations based in Dublin, currently searching for someoen to bridge the gap between SRM and procurement by implementing effective procurement process. The Procurement Operations Manager will support the day-to-day procurement operations across the source-to-pay lifecycle to ensure timely delivery of quality goods/services within alignment with category and operational procedures. The bank is going through a period of change and transformation, currently implementing Coupa. So any exposure to P2P software is essential here.
This role reports into the EMEA Head of Procurement and is responsible for creating, maintaining and continuous improvement of Procurement Operations, including policy, analytics, reporting, tools across EMEA.
* Supplier onboarding
* Sourcing tasks/administration
* Contract execution support
* Purchase Requisition and Invoice Management for central managed contracts
* Procurement tools, templates, and technology management and support
* Procurement scorecards, dashboards, reporting & analytics
* Owning the policy and procedures documents
* Procurement project, change management and training support
* Reporting cadence and tracking of savings and vendor spend analytics
If this is of interest please apply with your CV.