£48000 - £57000 per annum
8 months ago
Procurement Operations Manager- Bristol- £57k
1st Executive has been engaged to recruit a Procurement Operations Manager for a leading Outsourcing and Energy company. You will have responsibility for the development and management of best practice operational processes, practices, policies and technology tools and will create a culture of continuous improvement.
- You will be tasked with developing a common 'best-practice' approach to procurement, as well implementing appropriate technology (P2P), Contracts Management Solutions, Risk Assessment and MI reporting tools (KPI's & Dashboards).
- In turn, you will provide operational support and guidance on all procurement related process and systems issues.
- By driving continuous improvement across the procurement function, you will ensure that the team is delivering against savings targets, efficiency measures, values, internal satisfaction levels and agreed timescales, ensuring improved utilisation of ERP systems and E-Sourcing tools.
- By designing Procurement Policy, and related processes that incorporate Ethics and CSR requirements, the job holder will ensure the function is capable of passing internal and external audits (including CIPS accreditation).
- Experience in supporting the development of process and systems strategy for Group Procurement functions
- Evidence of developing, leading, coaching and mentoring team members
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of operational procurement and associated processes
- Evidence of developing Contract Management and Supplier Risk Assessment processes
- Ideally, Degree & MCIPS qualified
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Procurement Operations Manager- Bristol- £57k