£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
2 months ago
Procurement Operations Analyst - Oxford (£45K)
We're currently recruiting for a leading FTSE 250 Leisure/Tourism organisation, seeks to recruit a Procurement Operations Analyst to operate within an exciting, innovative and "Greenfield" European Procurement function based in Oxford. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large-scale transformation programme.
As a Procurement Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the management of all procurement related master data across the current P2P (Oracle) and e-sourcing (Coupa) systems covering the collection and analysis of procurement data from business areas, suppliers and payment channels to ensure appropriate Spend MI can be provided consistently and accurately. Furthermore, the jobholder will be tasked with supporting the design of best practice processes and technology developments across sourcing, supply chain management and payments by providing input into process and systems design, underpinning recommendations that support sourcing solutions. In turn, the jobholder will help to develop tools that maximise control of 3rd party spend, minimise costs and improve efficiency
- Must have direct, practical experience of managing and implementing master data
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle and e-sourcing systems such as Coupa (or similar)
- Experience of working in a busy Global Procurement function
- Strong communications and stakeholder engagement skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products - Excel in particular
Plesae call me directly on 01483 212 192 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.