North Ayrshire, Scotland
£28000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Procurement Officer - OJEU - North Ayrshire - £36,000
Procurement Officer needed to work for a leading public sector organisation who are currently going through a large regeneration, so you will have the opportunity to source across a wide range of categories within the indirects space. This is a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Running projects across the category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running Bids & Tender using PCS-Tender.
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the jobholder will ensure all the cost saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of working in procurement in a similar role across the indirects space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience using PCS, PCS Tenders
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Procurement Officer - North Ayrshire - £36,000.