North London, London
£40000 - £47000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Procurement Officer - North London - £47,000
I have an urgent opportunity to work in an Agile procurement function, where you will collaborate with stakeholders across high value contracts across the Highways, FM, public realm space within the public sector. This opportunity offers fantastic career prospects and a strong senior leadership team who are fully invested in your progression.
If you have experience working in Procurement within the Public Sector and want to work for a company who value, nurture and empower their staff please read on:
- You will work across a portfolio of projects across Public realm space (Highways, FM)
- Running bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create the best in class agreements.
- You will influence all decisions on procurement internally in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively source across Public Realm/ Consultancy categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Procurement Officer - North London - £47,000 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313