£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Procurement Officer- Guildford
I am recruiting for a Procurement Officer- Guildford to work across the breadth of the Corporate and Professional services category, within the public sector. You will be given the opportunity to run projects in accordance with EU & UK Procurement Legislation, where you will work with stakeholders up to director level.
- You will be running projects across the breadth of the Corporate & Professional Services Category in accordance with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- You will run Bids and Tenders from start to finish within the OJEU framework.
- Experience working in procurement within the public sector across Corporate and Professional Services.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you want to find out more about the Procurement Officer- Guildford role please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.