£30000 - £38000 per annum
7 months ago
Procurement Officer - Dartford - £38k
I am recruiting for a Procurement Officer in Dartford, for a leading Housing Association, where you will be responsible for the breadth of the spend across the procurement function. You will be given the opportunity to run a lead projects in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement Legislation (OJEU), where you will work with stakeholders up to director level.
- You will be running projects across the Category in accordance with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- You will Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- You will run Bids and Tenders from start to finish within the OJEU framework.
- Experience working in procurement within the public sector across In-Directs space.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU).
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you want to find out more about the Procurement Officer - £38k role in Dartford please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.