£60000 - £70000 per annum + + £5k car + package
7 months ago
Role: Procurement Category Manager - Resource and Consultancy
Salary: Up to £70k + £5k car allowance + 20% discount in-store
Location: Central London 2 days a week & 3 days wfh
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading FMCG retailers that are currently going through a companywide procurement transformation - you'll report directly into the Group Head of Corporate Professional Services Procurement and will drive strategy and improvements.
If you have category experience with corporate and professional services and have managed relationships with the Big 4 - this could be the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage end-to-end Source to Contract activity, taking responsibility for the development and approval of sourcing strategies, market testing, negotiation and contract award.
- Build meaningful and close relationships with HR and Consultancy, Finance, Legal & Procurement colleagues
- Develop & deliver procurement strategies across Reward, Talent, Wellbeing, Business Continuity and L&D
- Bring external insights to support the development of Category Plans in line with the HR & Professional Services business strategy
- Identify and progress areas for personal development
Your skills and experience will include:
- 6+ years of procurement experience, preferably at least 2 years in managing Resource & Consultancy spend - ideally including one or more of the Big 4 consultancies.
- Strong commercial mindset, confident & capable of challenging the status quo
- Ability to manage upwards with very senior stakeholders
- Strong communication, influencing and networking skills
- Experience of managing sourcing projects end-to-end
- Experience of contract drafting including development of schedules, commercials, and appropriate terms and conditions
- Experience of managing supplier relationships and contracts to maximise value
If of interest, please apply asap