£60000 - £80000 per annum + + Package
about 1 year ago
Procurement Manager x2-London-£60k-80k + Package
1st Executive are proud to be partnered with a well-established leading construction and property company who currently have a number of high profile public sector projects. They are in need of 2x proactive Procurement Managers to help with these projects.
The roles are respectively offering up to £60k or £80k dependant on experience and project. They have a generous benefits scheme which includes 4x life assurance + private medical + matched pension scheme + 27 days' holiday.
- In-depth knowledge of Public Sector Regulations
- Working in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as transport, nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing, or M&E, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution
- Candidates should show demonstrable experience in liaising with a variety of Stakeholders and key problem solving skills
- Ability to procure from cradle to grave on a variety of projects
- Ideally will have knowledge of NEC contracts
- MUST HAVE or have started studying CIPS
If you are looking to get stuck into your next challenge, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to find out more.