Procurement Managers - FM, IT, Construction or Infrastructure
Up to £67500 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Procurement & Contract Managers (Hard/Soft FM, IT, Construction & Infrastructure)
Hybrid working 1-3 days on site per week, otherwise remote (typically SW England)
Salary to £67.5k + Excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation where as a valued member of the team, you will be given the tools to further build and develop your skills and knowledge as well as unparalleled support to increase your personal profile to support your career progression.
If you are looking for a role where you can further develop and progress your career with an organisation where there is no bureaucracy and real opportunities for promotion and pay rises, then this opportunity is certainly worth a look.
My client promotes professional development and will pay for one professional membership per annum as well as providing other amazing benefits.
- Procurement experience ideally in categories such as Hard/Soft FM, IT, Construction & Infrastructure
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utility Contracts Regulations and/or the Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations (PCR 2015).
- SC clearance preferable, if not agreement to go through BPSS and SC process
- Ideally some experience of working in a client focused environment and working collaboratively
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations.
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally no more than 1 months' notice or with negotiable notice period.
- Degree and/or MCIPS or working towards
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models.
This is such an exciting time to be joining this progressive organisation, so do get in touch to find out more. Send your CV through to me at: email@example.com
Interviews will take place ASAP.