Up to £70000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
About the job
Procurement Managers Construction
Salaries to £70k + Excellent Benefits
Remote/hybrid working with multiple offices across the UK
What your Monday - Friday will look like:
If you feel restricted in your current procurement position and are looking to further develop your core skillset, this may be the role for you. You will be joining a highly regarded team with a focus of working on the development of commercial strategies and procurement delivery to drive value in proposed delivery approaches, that meet their client's broader outcomes and requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading independent consultancy who work across a number of projects predominantly in the Public Sector and other regulated industries. My client has a number of live Procurement roles to fill at this level. They offer fast progression and unparalleled support and with this focus on progression and on-going development, it could be the perfect place for you to continue your career!
The things you'll need:
- Suitable experience of Procurement in Construction and construction related Professional Services or Infrastructure, ideally with NEC forms of contract
- Experienced in the development of commercial strategies and in procurement delivery.
- Experience of working within the requirements of Public Sector regulations including Public Contracts Regulations, Utility Regulations and/or Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations
- Degree qualified - within a construction or business-related discipline
- Chartered in MRICS, MCIPS, MCIOB, MEng or equivalent, or working towards these qualifications.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and others while striving to exceed their expectations.
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
What you'll get:
Why would you leave your current role for this one? If you are looking to work mostly from home and are looking for a fulfilling career where you can contribute to building a better tomorrow, then this could be the best move you ever make.
If you like what you've seen, do apply. If you have questions drop me a message and send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com Interviews will take place ASAP.
Please do not apply unless you are eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.