£40000 - £65000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package
about 2 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager (Works)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £40-60k + Benefits
Location: Hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy company to work across a number of projects in the construction sector. The client has a number of live Procurement Manager roles to fill at this level. The company offers fast progression and excellent support and mentorship opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
In this role you will ensure contractors, sub-contractors and materials required are delivered to budget and within necessary timescales.
- Experienced in Procurement, ideally in Works
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utility Contracts Regulations
- Ability to formulate and develop strategic initiatives
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams
- Ability to deal with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations
- Strong track record of commercial delivery
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models
- Experience in any of the following:
- Strategy Development including Benefits Identification
- Early Market Engagement
- Developing Procurement Strategies
- Commercial Management
- Risk and Opportunity Management
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.