Solihull, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Extensive Package
11 months ago
Our Client, a Global 500 IT Service Provider are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join their EMEIA Telecoms team to help implement their procurement strategy.
- Managing a number of Telecom & Network suppliers & evaluating performance.
- Drafting commercial clauses & reviewing contracts.
- Involved in the Supplier renewal / termination process.
- Working with key stakeholders to maximise telecom supplier performance.
- Strong experience with the procurement of telecoms & networks.
- Proven background reviewing & negotiating contracts.
- Experience working within the UK & EMEIA markets.
- Preference for a spoken second European language.
If this role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 01483212187