£40000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
* Categories are digital, data and core solutions, payments, business banking. All those suppliers like TCS, cognizant etc sit in his team.
* Proc manager - category, knowledge of modern IT solutions, new emerging suppliers, growing suppliers.
* Someone who is good at nurturing and getting the best out of suppliers that aren't as big as the big boys.
* They want to move fintech and drive that forward, focus on more small nimble suppliers, someone who can bring new ideas to the table, focus on supplier that bank don't take advantage of.
* Any experience to data, payments, IT services
* He will also take someone who has the trait to pick category up well.
* Any exposure to the wider IT prof services category exposure would still work in this role.
* Someone who knows any of the big players in the market.