£45000 - £57000 per annum + 15% bonus, healthcare, 6% matched pension
Samuel van der Hagen
about 1 year ago
My energy/utilities client are looking for an experienced Procurement manager to work with them in creating a procurement capability within the organisation to be involved in the development of sourcing strategies, execution of strategic supplier agreements and the development of procurement processes.
A key part of the role will also include the national roll-out and stabilization of Oracle ERP System procurement module.
You will be sourcing and managing contracts for industry related products & services of an operational nature (e.g. Haulers, Vehicle Repair & Maintenance (R&M), Property and plant R&M…)
PERSON SPEC - education and skills
- Strong educational background, ideally degree qualified in a relevant discipline (E.g. Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering etc.)
- Direct/technical procurement experience is essential.
- Previous procurement experience working within a fleet, engineering, logistics or energy background
- Extensive knowledge of all realms of the supply chain (e.g. procurement, subcontracting, expediting, logistics and material control) is essential
- Previous experience with Oracle implementation (or similar industry leading ERP system) is desirable but not essential
To explore this opportunity in more detail please apply below, or reach out to me directly at Samuel.email@example.com to arrange a call.