£60000 - £70000 per annum + 15% Bonus, 10% Pension, Various Benefits
8 months ago
Procurement Manager Subcontracts - £70k - Berks/Hampshire
An exciting opportunity to join an LSE & NASDAQ listed organisation to deliver procurement strategy in their UK-wide expansion projects.
As a well-renowned brand, this organisation are looking to continue their growth by growing their infrastructure throughout the UK.
Role: Procurement Manager Subcontracts
Location: Hampshire / Berkshire
Salary: Up to £70k + 15% Bonus, various benefits.
- Develop the supplier base with tier-2 infrastructure providers
- Run bids deliver and full category management
- Plan and lead complex negotiations in line with NEC4 contracts
- Ensure stakeholder engagement and management
- Strong experience with NEC contracts (ideally NEC4)
- Category Management experience within infrastructure / construction
- Demonstrable experience of delivering cost savings and value addition within the supply chain
If this sounds of interest, I'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an application, or email me on email@example.com for consideration.