£50000 - £75000 per annum + + package
12 days ago
Procurement Manager - Remote working
£50-75,000 + benefits package
Fantastic chance to gain full-time employment with a leading consultancy.
Ideally, you will have worked on large infrastructure projects, construction, civils and major contracts. You will also ideally have nuclear industry experience.
You will be competent running strategic end to end procurement and will assist in the development of procurement processes and procedures on some of the largest infrastructure projects.
You will be able to:
- Run a full end to end procurement
- Create strategic plans
- You MUST have NEC experience
- You will have strong regulatory experience to ensure processes and procedures are compliant.
- Manage contract negotiations/ contract renewals
- Manage and influence difficult stakeholders
- Work well under pressure/ tight deadlines
- Work as part of a larger team, outside of just the procurement function
You will have:
- Relevant experience in a nuclear/heavy engineering industry
Please do apply and ideally send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org