Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
6 months ago
Procurement Manager - Raw Materials
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
A FTSE100 company based in Kingston upon Hull, currently recruiting a Procurement Manager (Raw Materials & Packaging), who are going through heavy investment to develop and utilise new technologies within an ever growing market place.
You will provide effective management of the site procurement department and its activities, including involvement in strategic indirect goods and services and oversight of the site's engineering stores. You will also be responsible for coaching other members of the Procurement team and for creating and managing the departmental budget.
- Previous experience of purchasing raw materials
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience of departmental and/or line management
- You will be an excellent communicator and influencer, capable of building effective working relationships
- Proven networking skills at all levels
- Experience of purchasing chemicals and packaging
- SAP user experience
- CIPS Qualifications
- Ideally Degree Educated
If you are interested in discussing further, please either apply through the link or give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190.