£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Benefits
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Procurement Manager to play a key role, as part of a 'Greenfield' Procurement build programme, for a high performing Retail brand. You will report directly to the newly appointed Head of Procurement, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of £250m p/a.
The jobholder will lead the Marketing spend portfolio covering both ATL and BTL requirements including Digital, Online, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Market Research and Print. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a newly established Procurement function. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate experience within the Marketing procurement category:
- Marketing Procurement Category experience, encompassing both ATL & BTL exposure
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS