£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading Public Sector organisation, based in Ealing, who are going through a transformation programme to facilitate a large growth of capital spend over the next few years.
As part of the transformation, our client is looking for a new Procurement Manager to assist the Head of Procurement to implement change to make Procurement a 'best-in-class' function.
As Procurement Manager, will be required to take responsibility for a specific portfolio and drive supply chain improvement both internally and externally. The jobholder will be responsible for ensuring fully compliant procurement practices across statutory, regulatory and internal business requirements.
The jobholder will have experience of developing and implementing procurement strategies across a range of direct and in direct categories and able to demonstrate significant influence and delivery of supply chain improvement across a number of sectors.
- 4+ years of Procurement experience
- Experience with working in a Category /Portfolio lead procurement function
- Experience working in a Strategic methodology
- Indirect Experience (IT, Professional Services, etc.)
- Demonstrable previous experience in implementing change or developing new processes
- Public sector regulations knowledge and full OJEU tendering experience
- CIPS or MCIPS Qualified
- Experience within FM, Construction, Property, Housing or Estates Category
- Experience working within Social Housing (within a Local Authority or Housing Association etc)
- Experience working with a Private Sector organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent