£30000 - £40000 per annum
13 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for Senior Buyer to set up all the strategies, policy and procedures across the Breadth of this Greenfield Procurement function. Working for a leading market research company who are going through significant growth in the market.
- Creation on a green field site of a new catalogue of all major contracts to include service provided, total estimated cost and renewal terms.
- Provide reporting to high level internal stakeholders on a monthly basis on renewals.
- Evaluate spend across all departments of the business.
- Conduct end to end tenders on all current contracts.
- Review all suppliers and set up robust supplier agreements.
- Senior Buyer with experience across the Indirects space.
- Experience setting up policy's and running end to end tenders.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you are a procurement professional and are interested in a Greenfield Procurement manager role - £35,000 - Central London, please call James Richards at 1st Executive on 01483 213 305