£50000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Procurement Manager Property & FM - £50,000 - £60,000 (Thame, Oxford)
Role: Procurement Manager (Hybrid 2/3 days in the office)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Location: Thame, Oxford, United Kingdom
I am currently working with a client of mine who are well recognised as being one of the leading providers within their sector. With a rich history and a presence all over the world this is certainly an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to move into their next role.
The role will see you work closely with the commercial Procurement Director. You will report into the Head of Category and will be a key part of the Strategic Category team to best bring positive change to the business and Purchasing function.
This role requires someone who is a forward-thinking leader, commercially focused with a strong team ethic. You will be leading end to end procurement processes across several Categories while assuring best practise within supplier, stakeholder and Contract management.
- Proactively developing sourcing strategies and embedding Category Management across designated categories of spend and managing the end-to-end procurement process across a broad variety of procurement initiatives.
- Lead negotiations, develop & award contracts with adherence to and management of best practices and Procurement policy in line with Delegated Levels of Authorities.
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience across Property & FM sub-categories and knowledge of the various property contract forms.
- Developing, implementing and driving compliance to Procurement processes, policies and systems.
- Working strategically with suppliers to drive innovative efficiency initiatives using Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with a high level of passion, creativity and desire to achieve results.
- Proven success in contract negotiations and being able to evidence sustainability of those benefits long term.
- Ability to work at pace on multiple projects to challenging deadlines.
- Lead upskilling and knowledge sharing initiatives and training programs within the business at all levels, to ensure the business is clear on the importance of following Procurement governance guidelines and processes.
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIPs degree. (But not essential)
- Experience of Source to Pay Procurement systems and ERP planning tools.
- Experience of embedding strategic procurement sustainability initiatives within the supply chain.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to reduce costs and drive the business unit forward long term.
- Strong negotiation skills with key influencing skills.
- Driven & Commercial mindset to make positive changes throughout.
- Strong communicator with presentation and feedback skills previously shown.
- Experience developing and implementing successful long-term category strategies providing tangible benefits to the organisation.
If you are interested in this role above, get in touch and I will contact you as soon as possible.