Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Professional Services
Location: Manchester (WFH / Agile Working for c80% of the time)
Salary: Up to £85K + Package
1st Executive are seeking a Professional Services Procurement Manager on behalf of a high-profile FTSE100 organisation who are transforming not only their customer facing propositions but also their internal business model through a period of corporate modernisation. This is a fantastic role with an organisation who are actively encouraging innovation and creative solutions that will help to ensure the business is able to meet its growth ambitions!
- You will be responsible for the delivery of end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the Professional Services and Consultancy spend category.
- You will engage C-Level stakeholders, nurturing relationships to ensure the value of Procurement is recognised.
- You will guide and mentor your internal customers through full lifecycle sourcing projects spanning the Consultancy, Tax, Audit and Legal sub-categories, identifying opportunities to innovate the way the at 3rd party consultancy solutions are utilised.
- You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of global category strategies. In turn, you will be expected to introduce best in class supplier management initiatives as well as further innovative 'value-add' procurement initiatives.
- Extensive Procurement experience gained in the Professional Services & Consultancy categories
- Familiar with negotiating framework contracts and SOW's with BIG 4 consultancies as well as niche/boutique competitors
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skill-set; demonstrating a track record of success in influencing decision making at CxO level
- Ideally demonstrated some experience of working in a regulated industry sector
- Degree & MCIPS qualified is preferred