Up to £75000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager specialising in Professional Services looking for an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 market leader, seeks to recruit a Procurement Manager to undertake a key role in their Procurement function. With key project focus for 2022, working across a number of indirect categories and reporting into the Head of Procurement, this is a fantastic time to join the team.
- Applies business acumen, commercial and Procurement expertise to drive and deliver business improvement opportunities across the business
- Builds and manages strong relationships both internally and externally to maximise delivery of the Procurement GNFR agenda.
- Able to represent the Partnership externally in supplier interactions and negotiations
- Assigned to a defined business area of responsibility in either Category Planning & Sourcing or Supplier Management which will require in-depth specialist expertise.
- Responsible for delivering best in class sourcing, category management and planning, negotiation, cost transformation and broader strategies for GNFR Procurement.
- Work closely with all teams in the Procurement profession including Category Planning & Sourcing, Supplier Management, Procurement Development and the Coupa Environment team.
- Category Planning & Sourcing experience
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Professional Negotiation such as The GAP Partnership Essential and/or Complete Skilled Negotiator
- Broad procurement experience, including category planning, supplier management.
- Broad understanding of procurement strategy, policy and process