Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Procurement Manager - Professional Services - £70K
One of the oldest consultancies with a fantastic heritage, who actively promote internal moves and promotions while treating employees exceedingly well, are looking to expand their procurement capability by hiring 3 x Procurement Managers across a broad spectrum of professional services. The recruitment drive is due to continued growth of a major infrastructure project within the Midlands. You will be focusing on pre-awarded contracts so will need to understand the full end to end process to lead a team of Procurement Officers.
Role: Procurement Manager - Professional Services x 3
Salary: £60k - £70k + Bonus + Private Medical + Matched Pension Contribution + 27 days annual leave + additional benefits
- You will have worked within both commercial private and public organisations
- Ideally worked with a public sector framework or at least within a highly regulated environment
- Able to demonstrate strong indirect procurement experience, mainly within Professional Services on large infrastructure projects.
- Understanding of how the environment needs to be taken into consideration for major infrastructure projects will be hugely beneficial
- Ideally degree qualified / CIPS
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Officer - Professional Services vacancy, please apply below or get in touch with Brad Mils on 07458 212 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org