New York, USA
US$90000 - US$110000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
22 days ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Professional Services
Location: New York, USA
Salary: Up to $110k + package
Excellent opportunity for a procurement professional with extensive experience working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 consultancies to join a global, luxury FMCG company as a Manager for indirect procurement.
You will be responsible for contributing to Global Indirect Procurement's strategic objectives within the Corporate & Professional Services category and specifically focused on the Consulting sub-category.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated professional, self-starter and team player with demonstrated successful experience in Procurement, preferably in indirect categories of goods and services. This person will be highly analytical with exceptional Excel savvy, such that he/she may dig deep into data and parse out critical elements to further the category strategy. Must have strong presentation and negotiating skills; ability to present to all levels of the organization.
- Develop global category strategies in close alignment with stakeholders. Emphasis will be on Finance Consulting, Strategic Consulting, Operations, HR and IT Consulting.
- Identify and drive elements of strategy
- Actively drive compliance of the category strategies and sourcing projects
- Pull reports and act as a subject matter expert/thought leader to break down data into meaningful data sets that support category strategy and spend management planning
- Act as the owner for assigned global category data, such that it remains constantly monitored and cleansed for accuracy
- Develop, lead and implement supplier relationship management (SRM) programs in close alignment with stakeholders. Plan and conduct supplier business reviews including KPI and metrics reporting
- Lead contract negotiations with supply base, ensuring that critical business partners are involved (i.e. legal, cybersecurity, risk and other teams) to implement contracts and capture them in the Ariba contract repository
- Strong experience of working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 consultancies
- Minimum Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5+
- Advanced Degree highly preferred
- Professional Procurement Certification preferred