£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Package
5 months ago
Procurement Manager (P2P) - £55K + Excellent Package
Location: Northampton office with hybrid working - 2 days in office per week
Permanent | Fulltime
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' in Financial Services, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager within their Global Procurement function. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with P2P product procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Indirect Goods & Services on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching, collaborating and managing key stakeholders through all stages of the end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience of Procurement, gained in an international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience with P2P roadmaps, tracking projects, ERP system management/Procurement tools
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (eg ARIBA or COUPA)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator and collaborator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree & CIPS qualified