£55 - £60 per annum + Exceptional Package
about 1 month ago
Our client, a market leading, Global Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Procurement Manager for their Marketing spend portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to support an ambitious change agenda following re-structure of the global sourcing model.
The Global Sourcing Lead will be responsible for delivery of best in class procurement strategy and end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the Marketing spend category. The jobholder will be responsible for leading a team of Sourcing Manager's delivering full lifecycle sourcing projects, on behalf of global stakeholders requiring Consultancy, Tax and Audit solutions.
It is expected that the jobholder be able to develop executive level relationships with key global stakeholders, whilst delivering an exceptional service with optimal pricing, quality and service levels. The jobholder will responsible for the definition and implementation of global category strategies, in line with organisations global approach to Marketing. In turn, the jobholder will be expected to introduce best in class supplier management initiatives as well as further innovative 'value-add' procurement initiatives.
- Extensive Procurement experience gained in the Marketing categories
- Excellent track record of managing high performing teams - ideally in a matrix environment
- Able to demonstrate international procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management/influencing skill-set
- Degree & MCIPS qualified is preferred