Procurement Manager Marketing & Digital - £70K
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
8 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Marketing & Digital
Salary: Up to £65K + £4K Car Allowance + 25% Bonus + Excellent Corp Benefits
Location: West London (2 Days p/w in the office)
Are you a Marketing Procurement professional with experience of developing Category Sourcing Strategy and leading complex end to end Sourcing projects across the MarTech, Digital and Subscriptions sub-categories? This a fantastic opportunity, reporting to the Head of Non-Tech Procurement, to lead a Marketing spend of c£100m, with 1 direct report, in an organisation undertaking a broad, business led, Marketing Transformation programme.
You will lead the engagement with the Marketing function, taking a seat on the Marketing LT, with overall responsibility for both ATL and BTL requirements including Digital, Online, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Market Research and Print. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key position within a Procurement function which is playing a key role in driving a cost out challenge whilst driving initiatives to develop strategic partnerships in order to increase ROI across the Marketing portfolio.
- Demosntrate Digtial Marketing & MarTech Procurement Category experience
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced, complex, 'blue-chip' organisation
- Strong Category Management expertise (developing category plans and strategies)
- Ideally some experience in the nurturing and mentoring of team members
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)