Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance
27 days ago
Love Marketing? Love Procurement? Looking for a chance to combine your passions in a challenging position offering unparalleled prospects for personal and professional development and fast-track career progression?
A major British multinational retailer has an opening for an ambitious, energetic Marketing Procurement Manager within its busy, growing Procurement function.
Reporting to the Marketing Procurement Lead, you will take responsibility for shaping and orchestrating the category strategy for the Brand, Propositions and Events team. Amongst other things, the role involves collaborating and negotiating with plus analysing the output of design/artwork agencies, photographers, proposition agencies and internal and external event providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an up-and-coming Procurement professional wishing to specialise in Marketing and become a subject matter expert in Brand, Propositions and Events for a renowned FTSE 100 powerhouse.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' Procurement experience within fast-paced, complex blue-chip organisations (Retail / FMCG desirable).
- Some exposure to Marketing / Brand, ideally from a Procurement perspective although time spent within industry and relevant academics will also be considered.
- Category knowledge of Marketing/Media and/or other Indirect categories e.g. Professional Services, HR, Consultancy, Events.
- Competency in all aspects of Procurement, including Category Planning, Category Management, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Governance and Compliance.
- Commercial acumen, with well developed negotiating skills and a track record of delivering savings and commercial value.
- First rate interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.