Up to £55000 per annum + extensive benefits
3 months ago
My client, a global financial services company, are looking for an Italian speaking Procurement and Supplier Manager to join their team.
The role involves managing Suppliers across Europe, providing a variety of stakeholders, offering the successful individual a challenge with lots of progression opportunities.
role: Procurement and Supplier Manager
salary: up to £55K+competitive benefits
The successful candidate will provide effective management of International supplier relationships, this includes:
- Applying all elements of Sourcing and Supplier Management Policy
- Managing all associated risk and compliance activities
- Driving Post contract value
- Stakeholder Management
- performing on-going supplier management and assurance activities across a portfolio of medium complexity International suppliers to help the bank effectively manage the service performance, cost and risk in its supply chain
- ensuring the relationship is optimally managed and supplier management activities are performed in line with all relevant BU / Group policies and standards
- Proficient in Italian - both spoken and written language
- Have previous Procurement and Supplier Management experience
- Have a strong track record of delivering post contract value from suppliers
- Preferably have a degree
For a confidential discussion about the role, apply to this advert or call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.