Up to £70000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 days ago
Procurement Manager IT Software
Salary to c£70k + Excellent Benefits
Hybrid working in the office 1-3 days per week
Our client works hard to create an inclusive, supportive and rewarding environment where their employees can thrive. They are offering you the opportunity to discover your potential whilst happy, engaged and challenged in your career.
In this role as an IT Procurement Category Manager, you will identify and proactively address opportunities to deliver demonstrable value improvement and breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, across spend in remit and support the Supply Chain team in the definition and implementation of category strategies for a selected portfolio of IT Software related spend.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Procurement professional with extensive category and contract management experience particularly in IT (Ideally including Software/SAP S/4HANA)
- Ideally qualified to Degree/MBA level with membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. CIPS)
- Knowledge of leading practice procurement processes and tools (such as cost trend analysis, price change analysis, supplier performance and relationship management,, e-sourcing, e-Auctions).
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, including project management.
- Demonstrable knowledge and skill in:
- Multi-million pound complex IT Software contract negotiations across all areas of spend (typically up to £30m).
- Leading cross functional teams and projects.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with proven ability of influencing at senior levels.
- Delivery of value improvement and specifically 'bottom line' savings.
- Within "blue chip" & FTSE 100 companies.
- Regulated business requirements.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch ASAP & send your CV by Monday 18th September 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place ASAP
Please do not apply unless you are eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.