Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Birmingham (agile working)
Are you a Senior Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing programmes across Cloud and SaaS? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation under the direction of a newly appointed CPO.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex Cloud & SaaS initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Cloud & SaaS
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified