£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £75K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London (+ agile working)
Are you a Senior Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing programmes across the Payments, Cloud and SaaS categories?
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex Payments, Cloud & SaaS initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Payments, Cloud & SaaS
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Financial Services or Retail sector experience would be beneficial
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified