£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Excellent Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £55K + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Are you an IT Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects and managing strategic Tier 1 vendors across Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a newly created role, implanted within the CIO function, operating as a trusted Procurement advisor to the IT leadership team, playing a key role in a business wide Technology & Digital transformation programme.
You will provide Procurement support to a business critical portfolio of IT & Technology projects - with a focus on complex Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI initiatives. You will be tasked with supporting the development and delivery of cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and supplier management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to the CIO's leadership team and key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation.
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with category expertise spanning the breadth of the IT & Technology category portfolio:
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate specific experience of engaging / influencing at CIO-1 level
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be able to manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified