Up to £50000 per annum + + Benefits
8 months ago
Procurement Manager - Up to £50K
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a fast-paced, fast growing, innovative FTSE 250 organisation who are embracing technology in order to streamline and optimise their service offering.
- You will support the organisation with the ongoing design and development of Procurement
- You will be responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all logistical procurement requirements
- You will be responsible for the development of category strategy for a range of indirect services - with initial focus on the business critical Logistics as well as Professional Services, Property, Operations, Technology and fleet.
- You will support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
- You will manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and help lead cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate experience of leading an Indirect category portfolio - including Logistics, Professional Services, Operations, Technology or Fleet.
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships in non-mandated Procurement environments
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Degree preferred
- CIPS qualification started/ finished essential
If you are looking to really get stuck into your next challenge, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.