Up to £50000 per annum
23 days ago
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £50K + Package
Location: London, (4 Days p/w)
This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone with some Procurement experience, drive and ambition!
It's never been a more exciting time to join a well established organisation undertaking significant transformation.
This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience with indirect sourcing, however consideration will be given to candidates from all procurement backgrounds.
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to work in a fluid, agile Procurement environment.
- Vibrant culture, in a fast paced buisiness with a fast paced vibe
- Plenty of upcoming project focus
The primary focus is to support across all Indirect Categories (Operational Variables and Group Functions)
The role will deal with a wide array of procurement activity including, but not limited to sourcing, supplier negotiation, operational engagement and support, vendor setup and invoice management, cost control, spend analytics, system support, contract review and management and process and policy governance.
In addition, it is expected that over time there will be a certain degree of category management and ownership included with the individual taking lead and carrying our more strategic activity such as category strategies, market review and competitive processes, supply chain ownership and ultimately responsibility for the performance and success of all suppliers within that category.
- Specific industry background is not important- although some Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, FMCG would be beneficial
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel/PPT
- Experience in Vendor Management a must
- Experience of Purchasing system desirable
- At least 4 years strategic procurement and supplier management experience
- Experience in working in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Degree level educated