€70000 - €90000 per annum + + package
7 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Indirects
Salary: €70-90k based on experience
If you're looking to progress quickly in your career, this could be the role for you. There is an opportunity to join one of the leading FMCG companies across Europe as a Procurement Manager to category projects within indirects.
The client is looking for people with a significant drive to succeed and progress in their careers and this role offers significant opportunities to expand and grow the Indirect categories by working strategically from day one across the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Work from home c3-4 days a week.
Scope of Role:
- Analyse Spend information: structure, analyse and comment on purchasing spend and other portfolio information
- Define Requirements: structure, analyse and comment on specifications, opportunities, budget and purchasing plans by linking to the business and internal stakeholders efficiently.
- Monitor Supply Markets: establish and develop clear cost models, market price analysis overviews, value chain analyses; monitor supply sources and important market trends, etc
- Develop Category Sourcing Strategies in collaboration with the technical team, and in direct link with business needs: define, present and implement strategies for purchasing categories that leverage the buying power of Friesland Campina.
- Manage Supplier Selection and Contracting: lead tenders and negotiations on terms & conditions
- Manage Contracts & Relationships: monitor local contract implementation, contract compliance, supplier performance, contract status; resolve issues; maintain and develop relationships with key suppliers
- Create/ maintain vendor list and suggest recommendations for shortlisting suppliers
- 3+ years of procurement experience in relevant roles
- Proven ability to define and implement new Strategies across category
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders up to a senior level
- Fluent in English, German preferred though not essential
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and great academics
If of interest please let me know ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your Indirect experience to Geoff.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone else that me be interested please forward to them.