Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £53000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Remote/hybrid working - 1-2 days in the office (flexible)
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience and build a career to be proud of. This is an organisation with a unique culture who welcome new talent with open arms and support your career development.
Our client operates in the leisure and holiday sector and is looking to appoint a newly created Procurement Manager position, working with a varied range of stakeholders to deliver and embed procurement best practice within the category.
In this key role in the Procurement Team, you will be supporting and contributing to procurement strategy, through Sourcing, category management and Procurement across all indirect categories.
You will need to have the ability to work with key relationships and to influence across a range of levels up to Head of Department as well as director/ board level stakeholders.
This role will need to work closely with the other Indirect Procurement team members but also be able to work independently.
- Experience in Procurement/ Buying with experience in at least one or more indirect categories.
- Proven history of developing and executing sourcing and procurement engagements that return substantial value.
- Able to demonstrate experience in negotiating complex deals and contracts.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Strong financial and commercial experience
- Ideally Hospitality or multiple industry experience
If this is of interest and you have the experience our client is looking for, please send your cv to Alex Steel firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.