£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package
22 days ago
Procurement Manager - Indirects / Technology (£70K)
A highly innovative, technology led brand are looking for to expand their team by recruiting a Procurement Manager - Indirects /Technology to provide leadership within the indirect category team and take charge of their most important category, which will play a key role in the companies development & growth over the next five years.
Title: Procurement Manager - Indirects / Technology
Salary: £58,000 - £70,000 + Benefits (Bonus, Pension, Subsidised Healthcare + 25 days annual leave)
- Ability to lead negotiations and support in the development of negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts
- Cross category indirect procurement experience (ideally a complex / technical category)
- Supply chain management and procurement experience, dealing with both small and large value organisations
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to understand complex and abstract concepts and being able to present the information in an informative and simplified manner
If you are interested in discussing the Procurement Manager - Indirect / Technology role, please apply below with your CV or contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 .