Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
4 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - Professional Services (HR & Consultancy)
Location: Officebase options: London/Fareham/Birmingham or Sheffield (either one of listed locations as office base + WFH for c70% of the time)
Salary: Up to £75K + Package Pension + Bonus + Family HC + 4 x Life Assurance
1st Executive are seeking a Professional Services Procurement Manager (HR & Consultancy spend) on behalf of a high-profile Banking organisation.
Are you a Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex sourcing programmes and negotiating framework contracts with BIG 4 consultancies across the breadth of the HR & Consultancy space? Ideally demonstrating some experience of the IT Resourcing category? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation under the stewardship of a newly appointed CPO.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the HR and Consultancy spend category.
- You will engage C-Level stakeholders, nurturing relationships to ensure the value of Procurement is recognised.
- You will guide and mentor your internal customers through full lifecycle sourcing projects spanning the Consultancy, Tax, Audit and Legal sub-categories, identifying opportunities to innovate the way the at 3rd party consultancy solutions are utilised.
- You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of global category strategies. In turn, you will be expected to introduce best in class supplier management initiatives as well as further innovative 'value-add' procurement initiatives.
- Strong Procurement experience gained in the HR & Consultancy categories
- Familiar with negotiating framework contracts with BIG 4 consultancies (ie EY, KPMG,Deloitte, PwC)
- Demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skill-set; demonstrating a track record of success in influencing decision making
- Degree or CIPS qualified
Location: London/Fareham/Birmingham or Sheffield (either one of listed locations as office base + WFH for c70% of the time)