£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Procurement Manager with an FM Category background required for a rare, greenfield opportunity reporting directly to the FD. You will be undertaking full end to end procurement, establishing a preferred supplier base and building strong stakeholder relationships.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation who work in the education sector and are forming a procurement function from scratch. They pride themselves on a welcoming collegiate atmosphere, strong governance and commercial mindset and are looking for an individual who can lead from the front and provide procurement expertise.
This new procurement role has the full backing of the Board and there is an opportunity to move to a permanent engagement at the end of the FTC.
- Undertake full end to end procurement activities including RFI's, supplier negotiations, implementation and SRM
- Work with key stakeholders to determine requirements and provide best in class solutions
- Establish procurement policy and procedures
- Identify 'low hanging fruit' and drive instantaneous cost savings without losing quality
- Create value from day 1 and raise the profile of procurement as a function
- Contribute to plans for a new purchasing system
You will have:
- Broad FM category experience as the majority of spend is across: FM, Transportation, Maintenance, Catering and Cleaning
- Ability to operate independently and build strong stakeholder relationships in a greenfield environment
- Eave excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in an SME within a small Procurement function
Shortlisting is immediate therefore please do not delay in responding.