Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance, Flex Fund, Healthcare
about 1 month ago
A leading IT consulting and services firm is seeking an inspirational, ambitious Procurement Manager to join its thriving Procurement function.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager, you will provide comprehensive Procurement support to one of the organisation's major joint ventures, with a particular focus on contract and Procurement activity relating to the service delivery contract for a key end client.
The ideal applicant will be a seasoned, commercially savvy Generalist with a strong all-round Procurement skill set, broad Direct/Indirect category knowledge and exemplary stakeholder management capabilities, who thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment and understands the need for robust processes without being a slave to them.
The company has achieved significant success and steady growth over the course of several decades, remaining rock steady throughout the pandemic, with a consistently healthy pipeline of bids and projects to ensure the business stays on an upward trajectory.
If you're considering a move and would relish a role offering stability, autonomy, recognition and progression within a top tier Technology specialist, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years' Procurement experience, including at least one managerial position, gained within fast-paced, complex corporate organisations (any industry, although Technology is preferred).
- Category expertise across a range of Directs/Indirects, incorporating at least one IT subcategory (Software, Hardware, IT Professional Services, Telecoms).
- High level of competency in all aspects of Procurement, specifically Category Management, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Governance and Compliance.
- Significant experience developing, implementing, and managing complex commercial contracts, with superlative negotiating skills and an excellent track record of delivering savings and commercial value.
- Substantial exposure to C-Level stakeholder engagement and management.
- Some exposure to collaborating with large public sector entities would be beneficial.
- MCIPS, IACCM or other relevant accreditations highly desirable.
As SC Clearance is required for this role, you must have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years, and not have travelled outside of the country for more than 28 days in any year.