Crawley, West Sussex
£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Would you like to use your Procurement skills for the greater good?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Indirect Procurement Manager to play a starring role in a major Procurement transformation within a not-for-profit in the Sussex area.
The newly appointed Procurement Transformation Director is driving a bold change agenda, and shaping the existing Brownfield function into a lean, keen, strategic machine. This is not a one-person job - he needs your support.
While the role is initially offered as a 12 month FTC, there is a high likelihood of extension, and the right candidate could even secure a permanent position.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, unstructured environment, and would like to work for an organisation that gives something back to the community, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' Procurement experience, including exposure to a broad range of Indirect categories (FM, HR, Professional Services, Marketing, etc.)
- Some experience of creating process and policy across General Indirects
- Ability to interface with and gain buy-in from C-level stakeholders
- Capable of performing Procurement activities autonomously, including running a comprehensive RFx without the use of a P2P system
- Personality and communication are key. You will be reporting to the Procurement Transformation Director, who wants someone similarly enthusiastic, personable and silver tongued