£42000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Procurement Manager FM - £45k - London
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading Real Estate organisations to build and develop their procurement offering.
The ideal candidate will have a tenacious, forward thinking attitude to procurement - with prior Indirects Procurement experience (as well as FM ideally).
Role: Procurement Manager - FM
Salary: Up to £45k + Excellent Company Benefits
- Full ownership and responsibility for FM Procurement.
- Engaging with suppliers in specific categories (project specific) to determine those best able to meet the needs of our business; mitigating risk and negotiating appropriate step down obligations and cost effectiveness of services.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver savings by alignment with Category approach and managing the successful delivery and transparent reporting of those savings.
- Driving innovation into customer offerings.
- Developing good relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders to produce results within tight timeframes.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
I'm keen to speak with anyone who is interested in this opportunity, so please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01483 213308 to find out more.
I hope to hear from you soon!