£60000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Procurement Manager - FM & Real Estate (£75K)
A multinational client of 1st Executive in the financial services sector is seeking an experienced Procurement Manager - FM & Real Estate (£75K), to join their team, where you will work with key stakeholders to maximise the value of a spend of c£100M.
- As the Procurement Manager - FM & Real Estate (£75K), you will manage a c£100M FM & Real Estate spend, covering catering, cleaning, security, fit-out, fixtures and more.
- You will be operating in a category management capacity - taking ownership over your spend and working closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement category plans.
- You will work in an environment where procurement is unmandated - taking responsibility for demonstrating the value of procurement to your stakeholders, forming a true 'business partner' relationship.
- You will work with key senior stakeholders internationally, developing and maintaining strong relationships across multiple geographies.
- You will have deep FM & Real Estate Sourcing Experience (Soft FM, Hard FM, Property, Real Estate).
- You will have experience working in a category management model - and have a demonstrable track record of successfully developing and implementing category strategy to drive savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- You will be able to work in an environment where procurement is unmandated - taking the initiative to engage with your stakeholders and demonstrate the value of partnering with procurement.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.