€70000 - €90000 per annum + + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Procurement Manager - External Manufacturing
Salary: €70-90k based on experience
If you're looking to progress quickly in your career, this could be the role for you. There is an opportunity to join one of the leading FMCG companies across Europe as a Procurement Manager for External Manufacturing.
The client is looking for people with a significant drive to succeed and progress in their careers and this role offers significant opportunities to develop the External Manufacturing category by working strategically from day one across the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
Work from home c3-4 days a week.
The successful candidate will develop and implement sourcing strategies as well as create strong relationships with the different internal stakeholders to efficiently support and drive the innovation pipeline. The position will also be responsible for managing high profile projects to support business continuity strategies and ambitious cost reduction programs.
- Support Quality and Regulatory to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Secure supply chain on existing portfolio with implementation of Service Level Agreements.
- Design and negotiate contracts of an often very complex and individual nature in conjunction with Legal Department.
- Support New Product Development to launch on time and at competitive prices
- Own the financial performance in terms of purchasing price variance
- Achieve optimum costs while ensuring high level of quality/service targets.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the technologies and supply base for own portfolio
- Gain management and stakeholders support for proposed strategies. Lead their execution and regularly report on progress senior management.
- 5+ years of relevant Procurement experience in a fast-paced environment - previous experience with External Manufacturing, raw materials or packaging is a must.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to lead cross functionally with different departments to promote change, drive efficiencies and make cost savings impact on the business.
- Able to effectively communicate and to effect change with internal budget owners, peers, senior management, and suppliers.
- Ability to work in a truly global organization. Proven experience in working in a fast moving and results driven environment which demands to work under continuous pressure.
If of interest please let me know ASAP and ideally send your current CV along with a brief outline of your External Manufacturing/Raw Materials/Packaging experience to Geoff.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone else that me be interested please forward to them.