£350 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a global FTSE100 Supermajor Oil and Gas company based in London to identify, someone focused on interacting with MSP/RPO firms providing strategic management of the category on an international scale with one of the largest and most diverse programs in the world. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to develop their Contingent Labour category management portfolio with a blue-chip company in a very mature procurement function.
- Executing category management for portfolio of indirect spend for Temporary Personnel Services
- Responsible for procurement strategies and tactics for a focused product or service area, ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and value is optimized across multiple businesses.
- Accountable for the overall development and implementation of sourcing strategies for contingent labour and supply recruitment market intelligence in their area of responsibility
- Building, enhancing and managing the relationship with the business ensuring effective alignment to the business strategies
- Understanding the regional and global business HR and professional services requirements for third party goods and services
- Builds and maintains profiles of supply market and key suppliers (includes both current and potential suppliers)
- Providing information and counsel to senior management on market trends, commodity cost drivers and cost control strategies
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution
- The management of supplier relationships
- The development and implementation of supplier performance management strategies and measurement criteria for their market sector
- Ensuring the common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
Key Competencies required:
- Candidates will need to have a background in the Contingent Labour / Temp Workforce category.
- Be that working with MSPs/RPOs, tendering and implementing MSPs and RPOs, developing category strategies for contingent labour, reviewing agency PSLs for temp workforce and much more.
- Ideally candidates will have contingent workforce experience on a global scale, or multi country throughout Europe etc.
- Global and EMEA Category Manager Experience
- Contingent Labour Category Experience
- Work Experience with Managed Service Provider and Vendor Management System
If interested please call Ishti Hussain at 01483 212187 or email me at Ishti.email@example.com