£60000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Procurement Manager - Contingent Labour - £75k- Bracknell
A Procurement Manager is needed to working in a dynamic Procurement function, where you will be responsible for the breadth of the Professional Services category with a key focus on Blue Collar workers.
You will be working for a leading FMCG retail company that offer fantastic benefits and career progression.
- Proactively sourcing across the Professional Services category.
- Devise complex category strategies across the whole of the Professional Services Category.
- Building and developing strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analysing across the category and find ways of creating savings.
- Overseeing a Category spend of £60m plus.
- Experience strategically sourcing across the Professional Services category particular towards blue-collar workers.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Degree educated / equivalent or CIPS.
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager - Contingent Labour - £75k- Bracknell please call Stuart Brown at 1st-Executive on 01483213313.