Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£70000 - £78000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
An ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development, a key role in an established organisation.
Role: Procurement Manager - Contingent Labour & Recruitment
Salary: Up to £78K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Sheffield+ Flexible/Agile Working (Office based circa 1 day p/w)
Role type: Full time| Permanent
Office based circa 1 day p/w - rest WFH
Are you a Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex sourcing programmes across the breadth of the Contingent Labour, Recruitment and HR category space and ideally demonstrating some experience of the IT Resourcing category? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation under the stewardship of a newly appointed CPO.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of Procurement projects - with a focus on global IT resourcing requirements, working with the leading players in the IT Professional Services space (GapGem, Wipro, Cognizant etc). You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation.
The role is to deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT Professional Services procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced Procurement Manager with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of Contingent Labour, Recruitment and HR category space:
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Temp & Contingent Labour, ideally with some experience of IT Professional Services
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end sourcing projects and large scale, complex, contract renewals
- Ideally Degree & CIPS qualified
We would love to hear from you
Office based + Flexible/Agile Working is available - Click to apply for a chat!